Whether you are on-duty or simply taking a vacation with your family, you can get some serious discounts on air travel, baggage, trains and bus journeys. Simply check this list to find the cheapest route!
- Amtrak: Active-duty military personnel with spouses and dependents can receive a 10% discount on the lowest available fare price on most Amtrak trains, as well as permission for uniformed military personnel to skip to the front of ticket lines. This offer is invalid on non-Acela business class, first class or sleeping accommodations.
- Greyhound: Veterans Advantage card members receive 10% off tickets purchased online or at a Greyhound station.
- National Car Rental: If traveling on official business, U.S. government travelers can enjoy benefits, including a loss damage waiver, discounted rental rates and no fees for additional or underage drivers.
- United Airlines: Veterans Advantage members receive up to 5% off tickets for United- and United Express-operated flights purchased on United.com.
- Frontier Airlines: Baggage fees waived for Active Duty military personnel.
- SouthWest Airlines: Active Duty and Dependents are eligible for military discounts. Call for more information.
- Carnival Cruise Lines: Active and retired U.S Military receive reduced rates when they provide proof of service to Carnival’s Interline Desk by email, fax, or snail mail. These documents must be delivered to Carnival within 72 hours, unless the cruise is departing in under a week.