Whether you are an active duty military member or are already retired, communication with the ones you love is essential nonetheless. This is exactly why it is important for members of the military to know what cell phone plan discounts they can be getting. Start saving today with these deals:
- AT&T: Qualified active duty military, reserves, National Guard, veterans, and spouses of active duty and deceased service personnel can receive 15% off the monthly service charge on qualified plans, including AT&T unlimited plans.
- Boost Mobile: allows service men and women to keep their accounts and phone numbers intact while deployed overseas. While enrolled in the Deployed Military Program, no service charges will be incurred and no reactivation fees will be applied when the account is restored.
- Sprint: offers active duty military personnel, National Guard, Reserves, and veterans a 15% discount off select rate plans.
- US Cellular: Active duty military, National Guard, Reserve, and veterans who are U.S. Cellular customers can receive a 15% discount off their calling plan charges on individual single line and/or family plans.
- Verizon Wireless: offers active duty service members and veterans a 15% discount off your monthly Verizon Wireless service and a 25% discount off select accessories.